Hey… you look like a decent student.
We’d love to offer you some of that precious experience your professors have been talking about.
Blue Moose Media is looking for a student to fill the position of Client Success Coordinator. We are an innovative digital marketing agency offering training workshops, coaching and consulting for our small business clients. You can learn more about our services and our team at bluemoosemedia.com.
Term: May 3 to August 31, 2021
Application Deadline: February 19, 2021
The client experience we deliver throughout our Digital Marketing training is key to the excellence and quality we strive to offer as a business. Reporting to the Manager of Operations and Service, the Client Success Coordinator will support various objectives as part of a team effort to provide and maintain the premium client experience for which Blue Moose Media is known.
You will ensure that Blue Moose Media provides our clients with:
- A super positive, enjoyable experience
- Solid execution of presentation materials
- Communications that encourage long-term relationships with our clients
- Assist our Digital Marketing Educators when training groups of approximately 12-16 businesses during our training sessions.
- Act as concierge with clients before, during and after their training.
- Handle client support requests and triage across the team.
- Organize and coordinate various aspects of workshop materials, signage and equipment needed for training courses.
- Responsible for workshop logistics including ordering catering and researching and booking venues.
- Printing and assembling workbooks and organizing all other required resources for the workshop.
- Administrative duties such as ordering office supplies, tracking and collecting receipts, accounts payable, and providing information to bookkeepers.
- Developing an internal reporting system including the ongoing monitoring and reporting to leadership and BMM team of key KPI’s for our social media and digital presence.
- Work with Inbound Sales Advisor and CEO to nurture new and past leads.
- Other duties as assigned, including being hilarious at all times.
What You Bring
Education – Enrolled in 2nd year or more of post-secondary education with a major in Business Management or Marketing preferred.
Experience – Demonstrated background or transferrable experience handling customers
or clients in a retail or service based industry
Confidence – Ability to participate in a workshop environment and answer/triage questions effectively.
Entrepreneurial spirit – Treat the business as if it’s yours and always be looking for opportunities to grow and improve.
Organization – Ability to manage multiple projects and adhere to timelines.
Communication – Presentation, written and verbally skilled to effectively manage relationships with clients and colleagues.
Marketing Ability – Possess a strategic mind. Able to understand the why and connecting this to digital marketing strategies.
Passion – Social media and digital marketing for business.
Integrity – Strong business and personal integrity.
Hunger – Comfortable in a start-up environment and capacity to adapt to changing conditions.